VS162 KVM Splitter provides DVI video and audio input signals to 2 DVI video and audio outputs after duplication and boosting. They are ideal for any type of broadcasting environment classrooms or by power computer users.
- Connects computers with DVI graphics to multiple DVI compatible monitors or projectors.
- Fully compliant with DVI-Digital and DVI-Analog.
- Supports DDWG (Digital Display Working Group) standard for DVI compliant monitors.
- Speaker enabled for audio enjoyment.
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 8 video signals.
- Cascade distance: Source to Device -1.8m Device to Device-5mDevice to Display-5m.
- Installs in minutes.
- Maintains highest single link video resolution (up to 1920 x 1200).
- DDC DDC2 DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only).
- HDCP Compliant.
- OS Support: Windows 2000 Windows XP Linux Mac and Sun
- 1x 2-Port DVI Video Splitter
- 1x 0AD6-1605-24EG Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions